What Can Landlords Insurance Cover?

What You Need To Know


The standard items included under Landlords policies are Buildings and Property Owners Liability.

Extended Cover

Cover can be extended to include Landlords contents (fixtures and fittings, white goods, furnishings).


Tenants can take out their own Tenants Contents Insurance policy, which would also include damage to certain items of Landlords fixtures and fittings (e.g. bathrooms).

Multiple Properties

Single policies are available for Landlords with multiple properties. Have one policy, hence one renewal date making admin far easier

What Should I do now?

In addition to providing a quote for the specific insurance you have searched for, we can review your other insurances at the same time, including (but not limited to) buildings, public liability, business-interruption, fleet, engineering and stock.

Speak directly to an experienced Broker on: 01225 657 850 Or, email us now:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.