What does an Office package policy cover?

  • Buildings (if required – the majority of offices are rented from Landlords)
  • Tenants improvements and decorations (counter, air conditioning units, items that you added which are not covered by the Landlords building policy)
  • Any stock, computers and other fixtures and fittings
  • Extended Computer cover, for example e-Risks (cyber) to protect from online attack, plus the importance of checking the standard policy limit to ensure this covers your computer equipment to a sufficient amount (please speak to us for free advice)

  • Business interruption (normally 24 months as standard on Package policies)

What You Need To Know

Public Liability

Because Office’s can be in contact with customers public liability insurance should be included.

The Law

Employers Liability is required by law.

Package Policy

Office policies are usual sold in a Package format, in basic terms you get all of the above covers and more, designed specifically for Offices, under one policy.

What Should I do now?

In addition to providing a quote for the specific insurance you have searched for, we can review your other insurances at the same time, including (but not limited to) buildings, public liability, business-interruption, fleet, engineering and stock.

Speak directly to an experienced Broker on: 01225 657 850 Or, email us now:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.